Y’all. Trying to finish this month’s sew was a challenge. We had to evacuate from Hurricane Dorian, which delayed my shipment of notions. When I did get home and get to sewing, my machine did not want to cooperate. BUT…I got it done.
Sewing a bra terrified me, but I was up for the challenge. I found a gorgeous velvet fabric that I knew would be perfect.
The instructions were super easy to follow and broke everything down step by step. It took me all day to finish, but I never felt overwhelmed or wanted to give up.
I must have measured wrong, because the cups were HUGE. This is probably because I’m breastfeeding, so my cup size varies greatly. I ended up taking it in a lot. Next time I sew this pattern, I’ll definitely remeasure when my breasts aren’t too full but not too empty.
The panties are super cute and sewed up so fast. I think I may size up next time depending on the stretch of the fabric I choose.
Overall, the Bianca set was super fun and a great learning experience. Now that I am more comfortable with the pattern, I’m excited to try again!